Monday, September 13, 2010

Retail Therapy | Love Express

This semester has already left me in need of retail therapy. Although I only purchased three shirts on this adventure after seeing this bag at the Express checkout I requested that my merchandise leave in it. Not only did this bag inspire me, it made me realize what I’ve been missing. I’ve designed residential, institutional, and commercial but not retail.

Retail is the main thing that I aspire to design it takes my love of fashion, merchandising, and graphic design all into one creation. Recently my professor found a new project for the Honors Interior Architecture Studio and luckily I will be able to independently pick an environment, evaluate its problems, create solutions, and propose a redesign. So this means that I will finally be able to embark on a project that I love…

Retail Design ♥


No comments: